Mary, a busy professional with two kids and a stressful job, awoke several times during the night thinking about work, her child’s soccer practice, and her growing list of house tasks. When the alarm went off at 6:00 am, she felt like she never slept. Two cups of coffee later and she managed to pull herself together, get the kids’ lunches ready, say goodbye to her husband and leave for work. At 2:00 pm, she was so exhausted that she had to put her head down on her desk and sneak in 15 minutes of sleep. At 7:00 pm there was a small burst of energy, followed by difficulty falling asleep. This cycle would repeat the next day. Click here to read more.
- Burps and stomach distress…What other signs of heart attack are you unfamiliar with?
- Getting to the heart of the matter—What you maybe don’t know about hormones and heart health.
- Are you getting older or just feeling older? They aren’t the same.
- Healthy Lifestyle Program- Charlotte’s Story
- Dr. Bedecs’ Stem Cell Experience